You really do love us!!

10.25.2012

A Leather snob


This by no means is a blog about fashion. In fact I think Mike would have a heart attack if I wanted it to be. Regardless of his feelings, I have been thinking lately about getting some cute boots like THESE or THESE or a leather jacket like THIS one, but I obviously can’t afford to purchase both or even one of these right now. I refuse to purchase something that is fake leather. I just can’t bring myself to do it. There is a certain feel and smell leather has that I’m not willing to sacrifice even if those other boots are cute. In fact Mike has a Scentsy travel tin that has the smell of leather even though the car he drives has absolutely no leather in it…ha ha.  I wonder how our 4 readers feel about pleather or fake leather. Am I the only leather snob?

Jess

4 comments:

Lalis said...

I have no comment on the leather issue... but you know what this reminds me of?

That time you sent us an e-mail specifically asking for either a pair of $300 leather boots or a Chevy truck for your birthday.

I'm glad I got you the truck. ;)

Unknown said...

I did WHAT?!?! Sometimes people tell me things i did or said and it really surprises me. Well I guess I still want both of those things. How are you? We need to see each other one day!

Michael said...

real leather is the only way to go. it's so much more comfortable than vinyl or pleather. go get you some nice boots Jessie!

Angela said...

Oh - I want those boots! :) I prefer real; however, I am okay with my fake stuff if it's cute! AKA maurices! Great product, much cheaper price!!