You really do love us!!

9.30.2012

Anniversary 2


We had our two year anniversary! We decided to go to some off the wall museums.
First we had a healthy breakfast at Mi Casita. We did this just to make sure we had salsa breath for the entire day. J



Second on our list was, of course the Boy Scouts of America museum. We did it as a joke but we were really impressed with the museum. I said if I ever worked with the boy scouts, I’d defiantly bring them there. (Guess who is the new Cub Scouts Master?? I guess I’ll learn to keep my mouth shutJ )








We were then off to the Frontiers of Flight Museum. Mike was super excited to see all of the planes and air crafts. I’ll admit it was pretty stinkin’ cool.

Mike loved this one "The Flying Tiger Moth" 


Yea, that's one of the Apollo Space Module and I'm touching it....so I've touched Outer Space 

"The Flying Pancake"


I loved her uniform...


The other places we were going to visit…including a porcelain doll museum (I wanted to be creeped out) and the AT&T phones of history…don’t exist anymore. I was kind of bummed so Mike surprised me and took us to a place where there are a ton of trampolines. It was awesome and a great way to end our day.
I’m really grateful for him and how much he takes care of me. It’s only been two years but it seems like we’ve been together forever…in a good way. I’m lucky he puts up with my crazy. I’m glad we have the opportunity to spend eternity together. 

No comments: