You really do love us!!

12.16.2011

Intro....

Well, I'm finally getting on the game with blogging. I'm not sure who will read this or who will care...BUT, here it goes. Mike and I got married Sept. 2010 in the Dallas TX Temple. We're a silly couple that loves the outdoors. We're going to go on a trip of a lifetime to Yellowstone!! Whoot! He's been and worked in Yellowstone; I'm a newbie. I just got a call from a lady in Yellowstone saying I need to take a data entry test to get the job! Hooray! ANYway, hope you have fun reading this, I know we'll have a blast living it!
Jess

1 comment:

Davenport Family said...

Yay for starting a blog, now I can follow along with what's happening in your fun life much easier. Yellowstone, huh? Sounds like you guys have quite the adventure ahead, can't wait to read all about it.