You really do love us!!

12.20.2011

Accepted

I got another call today! The woman said I passed my typing test and I scheduled an appointment for a phone interview. :) This really made my day because I was feeling a little bummed; I just talked with my adviser and found out that I still have two more semesters of college after this one coming up. I love school but I'm ready to get my degree....to go back to school and get another. This summer can't come soon enough.



On an unrelated note, Christmas is coming! I love Christmas! This year I made Mike's stocking. It was so much fun but very time consuming! I sewed it mostly during General Conference. For those who noticed; yes it does say "Dad," no we are not pregnant... It's just for the future.

And we had a little Christmas party with some friends. (I forgot to take pictures). This is my favorite time of year because of all of the decorating and of course the reason for the season, Christ. People are just nicer to each other this time of year.

Also...My mother in law, Patti saw this cute "tree" idea on Pintrest and decided to do it; it's made out of lamps. This is her decorating it.
~Jess

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Holy cow, Jess! That is an AMAZING stocking!!!! I had no idea you had such mad sewing skills. I don't think I'd even attempt something that complex. Good job!

Jess said...

Thanks! It was a lot of following the pattern. (Don't tell him, but his was the ginny pig.)I'm kinda annoyed b/c I can't find any cute Mrs. Clause stocking for me.

Cat said...

I think I may have one in one of my crafty magazines. I'll check for you. If you get to go to yellowstone you will only be 14 hours away from me. SO close but yet still so far away :( miss you

Jess said...

Indeed! I miss your face Cat!!!